Monday, February 6, 2012

On the We-Vibe.

From SporePrint, a lovely new reader with a great tumblr and very sexy taste.
"I have a question I’d like to hear you answer on the blog, if you want. You mentioned the We-Vibe in relation to pegging (of which, yay!). What is your take on it in general? I’ve been looking to get one for my partner, but it gets mixed reviews online, and she’ll throttle me if I add another toy that doesn’t get used to our overstuffed toybox."
By now, it's fairly well documented that Violet enjoys wearing the We-Vibe under her harness when we get into some pegging play. It tucks in there wonderfully, though there are definitely issues with it, mostly related to it being difficult to adjust, speed-wise, once it's all up in there.

Whatever you decide, enjoy this photo.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment